We are an exciting new technology start-up in the UK, addressing one of the fastest-growing advanced materials industries in the world to date.
Our enthusiastic and friendly team operate on core modern inclusive values to deliver bespoke high-quality research and materials to our customers.
Our values are:
- Quality – delivering high-quality services and materials with a clear customer focus
- Teamwork – working together to ensure our unique strengths are successfully utilised
- Inclusion – ensuring all our staff are offered opportunities to step up to a challenge
- Ethics – ensuring all our work achieves a positive impact with our customers and the environment
- Safety – concreting a safe working environment
We regret that we are currently unable to obtain working visas. Please ensure you have a legal right to live and work in the UK before applying.
|Term||Full Time / Permanent|
|Location||Guildford, Surrey, UK*|
|Start Date||As soon as possible|
|Salary||£26 – £36k (dependant on experience and qualifications)|
|Apply by||1st February 2022 (may close early if the right candidate is found)|
|Apply email@example.com enclosing a cover letter describing your experiences and why you fit the position, as well as a copy of your CV|